As all businesses struggle to understand what we need to do regarding coronavirus we would like to notify all our contacts the measures we currently have in place –
- All staff are aware of current guidance and we will continue to monitor and apply current guidance in regards to isolation and stay at home policies.
- All our staff have the capability to work from home if necessary
- Our phone system can be accessed from home so we can stay in touch with customers
- As a flexible small company we always ensure we have a number of staff who can complete specific work. This helps us to provide flexibility to clients and deal with meeting client deadlines and expectations. If some staff have to home isolate then we are confident we have sufficient resource to cover the work required.
- We have assessed our workload and identified specific health and safety or environmental issues for each customer. If we get into a period where our resources are tight we will prioritise work where there are specific health and safety or environmental issues.
- We will continue to keep our approach to Coronavirus (COVID-19) under review
We recognise the coming weeks and months are going to put significant pressure on our customers, contacts in the sector and our competitors. To get through this we believe that we will all need to work together and look after each other. With this in mind please do not hesitate to contact us about existing work or any areas where we can help – even if this means helping out competitors in the short term!
Even if you are not sure we can help, please feel free to give us a ring – we usually know someone who can. We have a great, flexible, adaptable team here to help – if we can help out, we will!!