Training & Vocational Qualifications
Albion Environmental Limited is one of the UK’s leading consultants specialising in waste management, environmental, health and safety solutions. We deliver strategic advice, support and training to the waste management and construction industries in both the public and private sectors.
We can work with our clients to identify competency gaps and develop training programmes tailored to the needs of the organization.
Specific to the waste and resource management industry, Albion currently deliver a range of training for staff, whether at management or operational levels, ranging from:
- Environmental Courses – Legislative Compliance Courses
- Health and safety – a range of site safety courses to both ensure compliance with regulations and maintain a safe working environment for all staff
- Training and Development Courses – Training of staff to be trainers and deliver their own tool box talks, through the provision of an SQA approved qualification
- CoTC / CIWM (WAMITAB) Assessments – a full range of CWIM (WAMITAB) qualifications specific to the industry (Resource and Facilities Management)
We understand that training must fit around your needs, which is why our courses are flexible and can be delivered in a number of different formats ranging from:
- Individual training courses
- Bespoke courses
- Onsite training packages
- E-learning options
Our Track Record
Albion have a proven track record of delivering courses to many local authorities and public and private sector organisations, many of whom have engaged with us further to develop and roll-out the delivery of their own in-house training for all levels of staff
We have a well-qualified and experienced team to deliver training for your organisation. All our staff currently complete CPD records for a range of professional organisations including, CIWM (WAMITAB) Qualifications Centre, SQA, CIWM and have a wealth of experience in supporting organisations at strategic and operational levels.
The awarding bodies that we carry out assessments and training for, are regulated by the Qualification Standards Authority (OFQUAL) and Sector Skills Council for their industry; compliance is essential. We are pleased to say that Albion have consistently received high praise from both SQA and CIWM (WAMITAB) at our annual verification visits.