Albion Environmental are expanding our team with two exciting new vacancies. We are looking to hire two Environmental Consultants, to manage different areas of our service offerings.
We are looking to recruit an Environmental Consultant to join our growing team at Albion Environmental. This is a great opportunity for an experienced environmental scientist or consultant. In this role you will be responsible for building and delivering our bioaerosol and dust monitoring portfolio along with analysing data and reporting results. You will also be expected to support other Albion consultancy work.
In addition to this we are looking for a consultant to support our work in planning and permitting for waste facilities as well as providing assistance for contaminated land projects.
For both roles the consultant will be responsible for analysing and reporting on the data collected, so the day-to-day work includes both on-site and desk-based work. They will also have sufficient experience to manage specific client projects.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Relevant environmental degree or qualification
- Data analysis experience
- Experience using full Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Must possess full driving license
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
The role will involve managing clients and projects, so additional desirable skills include:
- Project and time management
- Good communications skills
- Report writing experience
- Full-time contract
- Salary between £25,000 – £29,000
- Main office based in Ayr, with hybrid working options available
- Position involves some on-site and office-based work
Albion pride themselves in providing a flexible and inclusive working environment, offering a host of benefits to build a collaborative and supportive working environment. As standard, our employee package consists of the following:
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Company Share options
- Transport where needed
- Staff meetings where input and suggestions are actively encouraged
- Continuous training and development
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Career progression and opportunities to up skill
- Team building events
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Alasdair Meldrum mailto:email@example.com
Take a look at our Bioaerosol Monitoring services here to see a typical project you could be working on! https://www.albion-environmental.co.uk/bioaerosols-why-monitor-them