Albion Environmental Limited is one of the UK’s leading consultants specialising in waste management, environmental, health and safety solutions. We deliver strategic advice, support and training to the waste management and construction industries in both the public and private sectors.
We work with our clients to identify gaps and improve services on licensed facilities and develop management programmes tailored to the needs of the organization to ensure compliance with permits.
As an experienced provider of Waste Analysis services to local authorities, waste management companies and producers of commercial and industrial waste, we will:
- Monitor and improve existing recycling schemes – Analysis will enable identification of how much recoverable material in the household waste stream and how much is remaining in the residual waste; providing key information to focus the continued improvement of recycling schemes.
- Help to implement and develop new recycling schemes – Analysis will provide baseline information from which predictions can be made on how much material could be recovered from a new scheme
- Assess the input materials and the quality of recycled products in Materials Recycling and Treatment Facilities.
Albion Environmental has completed Waste Analysis for:
- Residual kerbside collections
- Recycling collections
- Organic kitchen waste collections
- Green waste collections
- Community Recycling Centres / Household Waste Recycling Facilities
- Commercial & industrial waste
- Bulky waste
- Waste Transfer Residual waste
- Recycled products from Materials Recycling Facilities
- Shopping Centres
If you wish to talk to existing clients or discuss your requirements please contact us.
Albion staff and sub-contractors conducted an excellent service for us, communications between all parties were key to the success of this project which was completed on time and within budget, overall I am delighted with the project outcomes and we achieved our aim. The system Albion used was a complete success for the type of operation completed, it has been developed over a period of time with small improvements being made as knowledge and experience was gained, I did not spot any obvious improvements, the system worked fine. I would like to personally thank all the staff involved in this project, it was the first time that I have been involved in this type of work with a steep learning curve however help and advice was available from Albion staff who are experienced in this type of work, I learned a lot from it this project
Our Track Record
Our successes in delivering services to many local authorities and public and private sector organisations, speak for themselves, many of whom have engaged with us further to develop their systems
We have a well-qualified and experienced team to deliver training for your organisation. All our staff currently complete CPD records for a range of professional organisations including, WAMITAB, SQA, CIWM and have a wealth of experience in supporting organisations at strategic and operational levels.
Environmental, Quality and Health & Safety Awareness
Albion Environmental maintains a combined Environmental, Quality and Occupational Health & Safety Management System to the standard of ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001 – due to transition to the new standard 45001:2018 through by 2019 , all of which are registered to BSi.
Albion Environmental can provide detailed Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH Assessments for all monitoring activities.