Albion Environmental Ltd is JAUPT approved centre (AC01209) offering Driver CPC course – Driving in the Waste Management Industry which is accredited 7 hours towards Drivers CPC.
Albion Environmental is JAUPT approved centre (AC01209) and this course is accredited as 7 hours towards Drivers CPC
To give the participants an Introduction to the legislation and paperwork associated with Driving in the Waste Management Industry
Who Should Attend
Drivers currently working or hoping to work in theWaste and Resource Management Industries
The course had been structured into the following subject areas
- The use of the European Waste Catalogue (EWC) & List of Wastes (LoW)
- Completing a Non Hazardous Waste Transfer Note
- Duty of care requirement with storage, transfer and disposal of waste materials
Understanding of each subject area is confirmed by the use of verbal questioning at the end of each stage. Additionally a number of exercises are conducted throughout the training oneach of the subject areas.At the end of each course the delegates complete a feedback form which isused to identify improvements and gauge the delegates view on the validity andeffectiveness of the training received.
Participative with a mix of lecturing, case studies and exercises.
Confirmation of Learning
Upon Completion of the Course the Participants will:
- Have an understanding of the key legislation affecting driverswho handle and transport waste
- Be able to complete Waste Transfer Notes (WTN) correctly using the relevant EWC/LoW codes
Classroom facility with power and enough space to conduct training and assessment.