Albion Environmental Limited was established in 2002 and has developed into one of the UK’s leading specialists in waste and resource management, environmental, health and safety training solutions.
Albion currently deliver a range of training from “tool box” talks and approved courses (IOSH Working & Managing Safely courses), to bespoke courses (tailored to the needs of the organisation) right through to National and Scottish Vocational Qualifications (N/SVQ’s). Our team are well qualified and experienced to deliver training for your organisation.
All our staff currently complete CPD records for a range of professional organisations including, WAMITAB, SQA, CIWM and IOSH. This ensures they stay current with changes within the sector.
We have documented procedures in our Management System to ensure CPD records for all staff are maintained and monitored. Staff will not be permitted to work on specific areas of work unless their qualifications and experience are suitable and sufficient for the work. We review CPD and training issues twice per year at our Management Meetings.
To ensure a consistent, quality approach to this work we will –
- Only use qualified and experienced staff
- Issue and receive feedback forms after completion of any work.
- Hold regular, documented meetings to review feed back and identify any areas of improvement.
- Ensure this work is completed in line with our accredited Business Management system.
In addition this work will also be subject to the following audits –
- Albion internal audits as per our accredited Business Management System
- NQA (or other awarding body) compliance audit
We also welcome the opportunity for our work to be monitored by you our customer