Trainer / Assessor Resource Management
- Have you got good diary management and planning skills?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Do you have strong record keeping and administration abilities?
If you enjoy a varied working week, working with different people and helping them achieve their goals Albion Environmental would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for an Assessor / Trainer.
This position offers the option to be mainly based from either our office or home based – with travel throughout Scotland (and rest of UK).
Albion Environmental Ltd is a company based in Ayr providing environmental consultancy and training solutions for the waste and resource sector across the UK. We now require additional support to sustain our continual growth.
We believe that our staff are one of our most valued assets and are fundamental to our business success. Our ethos is to support career and personal development and we actively encourage training and CPD. We offer an excellent working environment along with attractive salary and benefits packages. We also support a healthy work/life balance and take a flexible approach to working arrangements.
We provide vocational qualifications for the waste and facilities management sector along with a wide a range of Health and Safety training.
As the ideal candidate you will have
- Operational waste and resource management experience (required)
- Level 4 WAMITAB Certificate(s) of Technical Competence COTC (required)
- Train the Trainer and assessor qualifications (desirable)
As a young, progressive and expanding company we can offer the following benefits to the right candidate.
- Salary – dependant on experience
- Work location – based in Ayr (home working option)
- Vehicle– access to company vehicle is provided as required
- Training – all our staff benefit from our ongoing training programme
- Career Progression– staff are encouraged to progress to other roles within the company.
- Staff Benefits– Good basic salary, Company Vehicle, Laptop, Phone, Healthcare, Pension
If you believe you could make a valuable contribution to our continued success and have the necessary skills to join our company please submit a copy of your CV (max 2 pages) with a covering letter detailing what you think you can add to Albion to Alasdair Meldrum at email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE