Do you understand the implications of Non-Compliance with Duty of Care Regulation?
Did you know we offer training in Soil waste classification?
Often Phase 2 Site investigation reports can leave those dealing with waste soils (e.g. developers and groundworks contractors) exposed to unknown costs for waste soil disposal and non-compliance with Duty of Care Regulations.
Following discussions with our clients operating within the Construction Industry we have developed a bespoke ½ day course covering the following topics:
- Summary of key legislation and guidance with regard to the disposal of waste soil and stones
- Definition of waste in the context of soil and stones
- Interpretation of site investigation reports – identifying the key issues with regard to soil waste classification
- Applying the waste hierarchy in the context of soil and stones
- Soil disposal/reuse options and criteria that need to be met for each option
- Waste Management Licence Exemptions
- Waste Acceptance Criteria interpretation
- Scottish Landfill Tax and the Material Qualifying Order
For more information please click here
Don’t worry if this does not meet your exact requirements as we offer a bespoke course, we can adapt the content to suit your requirements – so please get in touch!
For more information, contact 01292 610428 or contact Andrew Howlett, Principal Consultant