Monitoring – On Site Environmental Sampling
Albion Environmental Limited is one of the UK’s leading consultants specialising in waste management, environmental, health and safety solutions. We deliver strategic advice, support and training to the waste management and construction industries in both the public and private sectors.
We can work with our clients to identify gaps and improve services on licensed facilities and develop management programmes tailored to the needs of the organization to ensure compliance with permits.
We provide trained and experienced staff capable of providing all types of environmental monitoring solutions.
Albion Environmental will provide the following when carrying out routine monitoring:
- On-site and off-site gas sampling and monitoring.
- Leachate and groundwater level monitoring.
- Groundwater, surface water, discharge and leachate sampling.
- Balancing of gas extraction systems.
- Waste water treatment lagoon monitoring and sampling.
- Breach monitoring and reporting.
We also provide the following environmental monitoring services via approved sub-contractors:
- FID gas surveys.
- List I & II sampling.
- Emissions and trace gas analysis for flares.
- Biofilter monitoring for particulate matter and bioaerosols.
- Odour/Noise monitoring.
- Review of trigger limits.
All work is undertaken and reviewed by our experienced environmental consultants, who will work with you to identify the following aspects before any work commences:
- Monitoring required.
- Purpose for monitoring.
- Reporting structure.
As part of our service we also provide detailed reporting to both client and regulatory authorities which includes:
- Detailed sampling methods for inclusion in your working plan.
- Provision of sample analysis at very competitive prices.
- Complete reports of work carried out and results.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required with trends analysis, fault reporting, complete review per sampling location, executive summaries and action requirements.
- Review of previous data as required.
- On approval, forward report to SEPA or EA.
- Immediately warn the client of any potential pollution incidents and assist in providing remedial action.
Scope of Works
A detailed scope of works will identify and review the following:
- Specific site requirements.
- Staff requirements.
- Equipment and testing schedule.
- Laboratory requirements.
- Legislative requirements.
- Reporting requirements.
Our Track Record
Our successes in delivering services to many local authorities and public and private sector organisations, speak for themselves, many of whom have engaged with us further to develop their systems
We have a well-qualified and experienced team to deliver services to your organisation. All our staff currently complete CPD records for a range of professional organisations including, WAMITAB, SQA, CIWM and have a wealth of experience in supporting organisations at strategic and operational levels.
Environmental, Quality and Health & Safety Awareness
Albion Environmental maintains a combined Environmental, Quality and Occupational Health & Safety Management System to the standard of ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001 – due to transition to the new standard 45001:2018 through by 2019 , all of which are registered to BSi.
Albion Environmental can provide detailed Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH Assessments for all monitoring activities.