News

Have you got time on your hands to further your Knowledge and update your CPD….? Are you on Furlough and want to prepare yourself for when you return to work…? Then Albion Environmental can help! We have online training courses available on our website; with variety of courses that can enhance your development to benefit both you and your employer. The courses are on our e-learning platform and are in the form of interactive training
WAMITAB have provided us with an update for those individuals whose 2-year deadline occurred after March 2020 and have been unable to undertake the test due to tests centre being closed as a result of Covid-19 lockdown.  WAMITAB have now extended the deadline for individuals to renew their Continuing Competence to 30th September 2020. As all Pearson-VUE test centres begin to re-open, WAMITAB request that individuals schedule their tests as soon as possible., however they
How good are your recycling habits? Do you understand how your habits can impact the success of whole recycling operations? Recycling helps to reduce the carbon emitted from creating new things; it is a crucial aspect of sustainable resource use; and if waste materials are recycled, they are less likely to wind up polluting the environment. However, the waste recycling industry faces a number of issues – for example, right now it is struggling to
We are delighted to advise that we have two fully qualified and experienced trainers ready to deliver the Safety Health and Environmental Awareness (SHEA) Waste and Resource Management Passport course which is a new scheme supported by SWITCH, to improve Health and Safety in the sector. Aligned to the SWITCH competence framework the SHEA Passport is: Affiliated with Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS).Ensures staff can demonstrate appropriate levels of Health, Safety & Environmental awareness. To
Well one month on since the lock down commenced, so I thought it would be useful to give an update on what the team at Albion have been getting up to! We currently have 25% of staff on the government furlough scheme however we are pleased to say the remaining 75% are still working. Like most companies our work and revenue fell off a cliff over 4 weeks ago and forecasts for the next few