Working Safely is a one-day course for staff from any sector with no supervisory or managerial responsibility. It provides a grounding in the essentials of health and safety – everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must “work safely” and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
- Module 1 – Introducing working safely
- Module 2 – Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3 – Identifying common hazards
- Module 4 – Improving safety performance
- Module 5 – Protecting our environment
For delegates who attend the course and successfully complete the written and practical assessments, there is a choice of accreditation, either an IOSH Working safely certificate or an IOSH Passport to Safety