IOSH Working Safely Course
Working Safely is a one-day course for staff from any sector with no supervisory or managerial responsibility. It provides a grounding in the essentials of health and safety - everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must "work safely" and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
- Module 1 - Introducing working safely
- Module 2 - Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3 - Identifying common hazards
- Module 4 - Improving safety performance
- Module 5 - Protecting our environment