23rd Apr 2012
Albion Environmental Ltd is pleased to announce they recently conducted a Waste Analysis service through Lend Lease for Avondale.
The service can be provided for un-segregated waste, segregated waste and residual waste. Detailed Method Statement and Risk Assessments are discussed and agreed with the client.
Waste analysis will be carried out as per the ‘Scottish Household Waste Analysis Methodology’ specification. This document lists 18 categories in which the waste will be sorted into. In previous waste analyses we have broken down the waste further into sub-categories which total 31 different fractions
Albion Environmental Ltd is an experienced Waste Analysis contractor (see attached client list) and we will provide the following as standard-
- Provision of experienced analysis supervisor.
- Trained and experienced staff that have completed waste analysis work before.
- All staff will be trained as a minimum in manual handling, safe handling of waste and needle stick injuries.
- We will also ensure that at least one member of staff will be an appointed First Aid person for the duration of the work.
- All necessary PPE for staff as per Risk Assessment.
- Electronic scales to allow accurate weighing of waste types.
- All necessary equipment to complete analysis with the exception of wheeled bins to sort waste into.
A copy of our Waste Audit Procedure which includes standard risk assessment, needle stick injury procedure and COSHH assessments can also be provided for your information
Waste Analysis service is primarily geared at gaining good quality, consistent data to allow Organisations to continue to expand and improve their collection methods. For further information and informal discussion please contact us.